ADOBE ACROBAT PRO DC FOR TEAMS
- New License – Multiple Platforms – 1 User/Year
- Easily add licenses as your team grows
- Reassign licenses in the web-based Admin Console
- Access advanced 24/7 tech support
- Package and deploy customized content with the Customization Wizard
- Integrate with enterprise applications, including Microsoft 365 and SharePoint
- Open PDFs are protected by Microsoft Information Protection solutions, including Azure Information Protection and Microsoft 365
Create, convert, edit, organize, and sign PDFs with this downloadable 1-year subscription of Acrobat Pro DC. Acrobat Pro DC features a familiar point-and-click interface to edit PDF documents intuitively and lets you compare two versions of a PDF. Other notable features include deleting sensitive information permanently, creating protected PDFs, and exporting PDFs to your copy of Word, Excel, or PowerPoint. For mobile devices, there’s an Adobe Scan mobile app, so you can take pictures of paper documents and automatically convert them to editable PDFs.
During the 1-year subscription plan, this purchase provides you with downloadable Windows and Mac versions of Acrobat Pro DC that you can use across all of your systems. In addition to Adobe Acrobat Pro DC, you’re provided with Adobe Document Cloud services, which deliver essential PDF tools to resume tasks utilizing a mobile device, such as a tablet or smartphone. Additionally, Adobe includes the latest features, security updates, and upgrades for Acrobat Pro DC while the subscription is still active.
- Stay Productive. Create, convert, organize, and sign PDFs in the office or from your mobile device, and easily edit PDFs on an iPad. With Adobe Document Cloud services, you get instant access to PDF tools across your desktop, browser, tablet, and smartphone – so you can start and resume tasks from almost anywhere.
- Use Acrobat Tools. Subscribe to get ongoing access to a growing list of Adobe features, security updates, and upgrades.
- Instantly Edit Scanned Documents. Take pictures of paper documents with the Adobe Scan mobile app and automatically convert them to editable PDFs with automatic font matching, so new edits blend right in.
- Edit PDF Text and Images. Use a familiar point-and-click interface to intuitively edit PDF documents intuitively from within Acrobat using your desktop or iPad.
- Easily Compare Files. Compare two versions of a PDF using an easy-to-scan results summary of all differences.
- Export PDFs to Office. Convert PDFs to Word, Excel, or PowerPoint formats while preserving formatting like bulleted lists and tables.
- Convert Office to PDF. Create high-quality PDFs in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint in a single click with the Acrobat ribbon, now available on both Windows and Mac.
- Complete Forms Quickly & Sign Anything from Almost Anywhere. Fill, sign, and send forms quickly from virtually anywhere with smart autofill.
- Work with Dropbox, Box, and OneDrive. Access, edit, and store files in your Dropbox, Box, or Microsoft OneDrive account while working in Acrobat DC on your desktop or mobile device.
- Create Protected PDFs. Create high-quality PDF files from Acrobat or popular Microsoft Office apps. Add restrictions to prevent others from copying, editing, or printing sensitive information.
- Delete Sensitive Information. Find and get rid of text, images, or even metadata-permanently.
- Tab Between Open PDFs. Open all the PDFs you’re working on in one window and easily switch between files with tabbed viewing.
- Send and Manage Shared Reviews. Send PDFs for SharePoint-based shared reviews, from Windows or Mac, to get feedback quickly.
- Find Tools Fast. Browse the Tools Center to see PDF tools organized by task or use the search box to quickly find the tool you need.
- Draw Using DirectInk. Use your finger or a hardware pen to draw and write more smoothly on PDFs on Windows 10 devices.