ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS FOR TEAMS
- New License – Multiple Platforms – 1 User/Year
- Deploy apps and manage products and users from a handy web-based Admin Console
- Get advanced 24×7 tech support
- Stay in sync with Creative Cloud Libraries
- Integration with popular productivity apps
- Get 1TB of cloud storage per user
- Create cinematic movie titles, intros, and transitions. Start a fire or make it rain. Animate a logo or character. With the industry-standard animation and creative compositing app, you can take any idea and make it move
Cinematic visual effects and motion graphics. Create cinematic movie titles, intros, and transitions. Remove an object from a clip. Start a fire or make it rain. Animate a logo or character. With After Effects, the industry-standard motion graphics and visual effects software, you can take any idea and make it move.
- Fast and easy object removal. Remove unwanted objects from footage, such as boom mics, distracting signs, and people. Powered by Adobe Sensei, Content Aware Fill for video makes it easier to cleanly remove unwanted elements, saving hours that used to be spent erasing or replacing objects, sometimes frame by frame.
- Immersive effects. Add virtual reality effects to your 360/VR videos without creating unwanted distortions at the poles or artifacts along the back seamline. Effects include Gaussian blur, color gradients, chromatic aberration, de-noise, digital glitch, glow, fractal noise, and sharpen.
- Advanced puppet tools for mesh sculpting. New Advanced and Bend pins let you precisely twist, bend, curve, and scale animations.
- 3D rendering engine. Improve rendering performance on your CPU and create elements such as extruded text and shape layers directly inside After Effects with the new 3D rendering engine from Cinema 4D.
- Preview playback you can count on. Improved threading and a new GPU-accelerated display system offer reliable playback for a quicker and more accurate view of your designs.
- Native 3D depth passes. Generate a depth pass with the After Effects Classic 3D or INEMA 4D renderer. Composite objects quickly and easily in 3D space. Apply depth effects such as Depth of Field, Fog 3D, and Depth Matte so elements look natural or use depth data to simulate 3D looks.