What is Autodesk Inventor?
- Inventor® 3D CAD software provides professional-grade mechanical design, documentation, and product simulation tools.
- Powerful blend of parametric, direct, freeform, and rules-based design capabilities.
- Integrated tools for sheet metal, frame design, tube and pipe, cable & harness, presentations, rendering, simulation, machine design, and more.
- TrustedDWG® compatibility and powerful Model-Based Definition capabilities for embedding manufacturing information directly in the 3D model.
Why use Autodesk Inventor?
- Improve product performance
Use powerful 3D modeling and simulation capabilities to design and optimize performance.
- Reduce repetitive tasks
Quickly create customizable configurations of your designs and automate common tasks.
- Boost collaboration
Connect your designs with incoming customer data and share ideas in a secure cloud-based service.
What you can do with Autodesk Inventor
- Share feedback with built-in collaboration tools
– Work with anyone, anywhere no matter what CAD software they use.
– Collect feedback from stakeholders wherever they are using cloud-based design review.
– Follow the product development lifecycle with one data model.
- Satisfy demands for custom products and automate processes
– Design efficiently using specialized industry toolsets.
– Enable design automation powered by iLogic.
– Access Inventor API to create add-ins.
– Access Forge Design Automation API for running job processes in the cloud.
- BIM interoperability
– Increase your sales opportunities while participating in BIM projects.
– Use data exchanges for a highly collaborative workflow when creating custom fabrications around Revit data.
– Include necessary authoring metadata and export your designs to a BIM-ready Revit format.