What is the Autodesk Architecture, Engineering & Construction Collection?
The Autodesk AEC Collection provides designers, engineers, and contractors a set of BIM and CAD tools supported by a cloud-based common data environment that facilitates project delivery from early-stage design through to construction.
- Create high-quality, high-performing building and infrastructure designs with conceptual and detailed design tools.
- Optimize projects with integrated analysis, generative design, and visualization and simulation tools.
- Improve predictability in the field with tools that maximize constructability and project coordination.
What you can do with the collection AEC Collection
Accelerate design processes and improve quality with integrated workflows for document management, conceptual design, modeling, coordination, and documentation.
Explore workflows by industry:
- Building design
- Infrastructure design
How the AEC Collection helps your business
- Win more work
Access tools that enable you to bid for, win, and deliver more business.
- Improve operational efficiency
Automate tasks to reduce design time and improve handoff with streamlined data exchange.
- Deliver more sustainable projects
Deliver high-quality building and infrastructure projects that exceed performance requirements.
- Reduce risk
Increase stakeholder buy-in and project predictability, while reducing errors and rework.