Kaspersky TOTAL Security for Business
Endpoint protection and beyond – now and in future
Kaspersky Total Security for Business does more than just protect endpoints and defend complex IT estates. It includes all the features and benefits of Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business Advanced, plus security for mail servers and internet gateways.
- Simplifies security management with one unified console
- Provides Automated EDR capabilities against the latest cyberthreats
- Helps businesses tailor their security for both new & legacy systems
- Reduces your exposure to attack by hardening corporate endpoints
- Encryption prevents the loss of sensitive data confidential information
- Eliminates vulnerabilities and blocks attack entry-points
- Does more to support regulatory compliance initiatives
- Protects email and web gateway traffic
Added flexibility… maintaining performance
Lets you choose where to apply mail and web filtering – so you can fine-tune your security for different topologies and help maintain the performance of both current and legacy systems.
Protection for key data
Massive amounts of business and personal information are stored inside email systems and on servers. We help you to protect all this sensitive data against damage – as well as blocking malware at perimeter level, before it can spread.
Less effort to stay current and upgrade major product versions. Even during migration between versions of Windows, protection remains on at all times. Your security scales easily, without extensive planning required, even in mixed IT environments.
For many years now, our support services have continuously achieved the highest levels of certification by both the Technology Services Industry Association and Miller Heiman Group. We offer implementation services, plus a wide range of Maintenance & Support Agreements, including 24×7, with priority response.
Automated EDR identifies more threats by proactively looking for suspicious behavior on endpoints and correlating events across multiple security layers. We also protect all HTTP(S) and FTP internet traffic passing through endpoints and proxy servers, as well as securing email communications